Reporting to the Microsystems Team Lead, you will participate in the achievement of the company’s objectives, in close collaboration with the Product Development, Production, and Quality teams.
Our devices need to be developed and manufactured in a very controlled cleanroom environment. You will be providing support to the company by helping to build those devices and deliver them into the hands of world-renowned neurosurgeons at premier institutions and medical centres.
The technologies used to make our devices are numerous and diverse. The successful candidate will bring their microfabrication experience to the Panaxium team, especially in thin film deposition, photolithography and etching as well as experience in interconnection, encapsulation, and final assembly steps. As a result, the successful candidate will be a versatile and innovative thinker, as well as have the discipline to produce devices with the highest level of quality control.
- Assist with the microfabrication and micro-packaging of prototype devices. These devices will be used in clinical research under the strict quality program required by medical device development.
- Participate in the development of manufacturing processes. As a result, you will be required to conduct tests, and write validation reports in collaboration with the team’s Engineers.
- Responsible for the performance of our manufacturing equipment. This involves the qualification of the equipment from a process point of view as well as the interaction with the maintenance team for preventative and corrective measures.
- Detail oriented – You must be able to execute on our production run card with absolute precision having regard for our design for manufacturing rules as well as our strict quality and regulatory requirements.
- Creative – We are utilizing proprietary technology which often requires forward thinking so being a great problem solver and leveraging your expertise to apply your experience in novel ways is essential.
- Passionate – Must have a deep internal drive to want to solve some of the most complicated and important problems in medicine today.
- Team player – At Panaxium we have the privilege of collaborating with world-renowned clinical partners at premier institutions and medical centres – many of whom have competing priorities. It is essential that you are collaborative, patient, flexible, and an excellent communicator, to help achieve our short-term goals and long-term success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are technician (Bac+2~3) with at least 5 years of experience in the field of process development for microelectronics.
- Fluent in French. Understanding of English is beneficial.
- Expertise in one or more areas: thin layer deposition, thin film etching, photolithography, micro-packaging assembly.
- Experience working in microelectronics in a clean room environment.
- Metrology skills (imaging, physical-chemical and electrical characterization) will be appreciated.
- Must be legally entitled to work in France.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
- The position is a CDI based in Aix en Provence, France
- Desired start date: February 2023
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org