- Support the development and debugging of a rapid prototyping process for micro-scale medical implants, using your extensive experience and mastery of photolithography, organic and/or inorganic thin-film deposition, etching processes in a clean room environment.
- Lead the development, qualification, and transfer of processes to production.
- Train and provide technical support to process and production personnel.
- Participate in the selection, procurement and qualification of new fabrication and metrology equipment and work with the Maintenance team for preventative and curative maintenance.
- Keep up to date with new developments and innovations relevant to prototyping and manufacturing innovations.
- Contribute to the development of production design rules for proprietary manufacturing, which includes the stabilization of the processes, monitoring, and qualification.
- Participate in the development and writing of design dossiers for the use of devices in medical clinical trials in accordance with current standards including ISO 13485.
- Collaborate with external subcontractors and draw up specifications and participate in the selection of suppliers.
- Contribute to the generation and protection of intellectual property.
- Detail oriented – You must be able to execute on our production run card with absolute precision having regard for our design for manufacturing rules as well as strict quality and regulatory requirements.
- Creative – We are utilizing new innovations and proprietary technology – which often requires creative and anticipatory thinking – so being an excellent “problem solver” and leveraging your expertise to apply your experience in novel ways is essential.
- Passionate – Must have a deep internal drive to want to solve some of the most complicated problems in medicine today.
- Team player – At Panaxium we have the privilege of collaborating with world-renowned clinical partners at premier institutions and medical centres – many of whom have competing priorities. It is essential that you are collaborative, patient, flexible, and an excellent communicator, to help achieve our short-term goals and long-term success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering Degree (Bac+5) with at least 5 years of experience in the development of industrial processes for microelectronics/microsystems.
- Fluent in French. Understanding of English is beneficial.
- Knowledge of processes used in microelectronics production appropriate for the responsibilities described above.
- Experience in the field of medical device manufacturing and associated regulatory processes is a benefit but not a strict requirement.
- Must be legally entitled to work in France.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
- The position is a CDI based in Aix en Provence, France
- Target Start Date: March 2023
- To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aix-en-Provence France